Hi all, here is my 30 Weeks DRIP Update.
I am earning around 12.5 DRIP per day. With today’s price at $73, that’s around $912 per day before taxes, Deposits have grown to 1249, Max payout is 4559 and my team is growing strong 70/257.
DRIP’s price is on a steady decline the past couple of weeks. As of today is around $73. This is happening for a couple of reasons.
- Piggybank launch. Forex’s latest project has attracted a lot of attention the past couple of weeks. People have been selling DRIP to invest in the PiggyBank.
- Big whales cashing out either to invest in the Piggybank or just to take some money off the table.
- War and uncertainty. The markets don’t like uncertainty. The stock market has taken a beating the last 10 days. Crypto in general and DRIP as well was affected by this.
- Panic selling, When prices drop fast that means people are panic selling are being liquated due to overleveraged positions. In Drip Leverage does not apply, but i believe a lot of DRIP holder’s have been claiming and panic selling the past week seeing the prices drop.
Personally, I find it much easier to hydrate when prices are low. The temptation is less. But I changed a bit of my strategy when prices went skyrocketing. I decided that I will claim at least 2 times per month. I will take some money off the table even prices are low now.
Part of that money will go to blue-chip Crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Matic, Polkadot, and part of it to treat me. I have already claimed around $10,000 so far and the majority went to the Animal farm and some of them as a deposit for our summer family holidays. I have a separate article regarding the Animal Farm and you can click here to read it.
I see a lot of people panicking and discussing the recent price action of DRIP. A lot of discussions in forums have concluded that price will never recover. Nobody knows. This is pure speculation and FUD. People like drama. It’s in our DNA. Be smarter than that.
Let’s take one of the bad possible scenarios. Let’s assume that when you hit your max payout level, DRIP’s price is $10. AT 27,397 Deposits, the daily 1% will give you a daily 273 DRIP. That’s $2,739 before taxes, and let’s say around 35% taxes you will net around $1,780 per day. That’s per day people.
Nobody knows where the price will be tomorrow, next week, next year. And don’t think about it too much, Don’t overthink what you can’t control. Be positive, just think in a positive way. Got to bed at night and visualise that DRIP’s price is $500 by when you hit your max payout. That’s a happy thought.
If you are new to my blog and want to know more details and how to invest in DRIP have a look at my guide here. If you have any questions drop me a message on Telegram @Demarko10
Recap On How To Invest In Drip
- Set up a metamask wallet
- Buy BNB Binance or Gate.io.
- Go to https://drip.community/fountain and exchange BNB for DRIP.
- Enter a Buddy address in the Referral section. You can use my Buddy ID 0x6dE832116Cd0165A1a58eC6F9Be9873670cA10E0
- Buy at least 1.12 DRIP, as 1 DRIP is the minimum requirement, and the 0.12 takes care of the tax, so you will have 1 DRIP in your account. Deposit your 1.12 DRIP into the DRIP Faucet. (Always have enough BNB on Metamask to pay for the gas fees.)
I am part of the Cryptozoa DRIP team. We are a global community of DRIP enthusiasts who are welcoming and helpful. We converse on our own private Telegram group where we share DRIP tips, strategies, breaking news, and more. If you would like to join in the conversation, please join the Cryptozoa team (by getting into DRIP and using my Buddy address above), and then head over to the Cryptozoa Team Gateway. Make sure you tell them that Demarko is your buddy! They can help you get going with DRIP if you need it, or answer any questions you have as well. But of course, you can contact me directly on telegram if you prefer!
Take care and I hope I will see you on board!
Some useful links
Contact me on Telegram https://t.me/Demarko10
Drip Telegram Group — https://t.me/DRIPtoken_Chat
Cryptozoa Telegram group. https://t.me/joinchat/PbTulqLoCmAzZmQx
DRIP Lightpaper — https://www.docdroid.net/0i3RJTu/drip-lightpaper-pdf
Nothing in this article is to be construed as investment advice. Neither the author nor the publication takes any responsibility or liability for any investments, profits, or losses you may incur as a result of this information. The article may contain affiliate links.